Corsizio provides you with the option to have customizable “add-ons” for your events that would get displayed on the registration form. You can designate these as optional or required. Examples of these can include:
- Educational materials (i.e. books, DVDs, etc.)
- Event specific materials (i.e. yoga mat, paint set, etc.)
- Meals or accommodations for events
- Additional services (i.e. personal sessions, etc.)
- Service fees (i.e. you can pass your Stripe credit card and Corsizio service fee on to your students)
To offer an event add-on or charge additional fees follow these steps:
When you are creating or editing a class or event, in Step 2 — Pricing & Registration, you will see the option to enable add-ons on top of the event cost.
Check this feature, which will expose the ability to add as many optional or required add-ons as you need. Each of the add-ons can be configured with a label, price, and optional description.
Be sure to accurately set up your event pricing before you start getting registrations.