You can integrate your Corsizio account and its data with hundreds of other apps using Zapier, which is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Google Calendar, MailChimp, Salesforce, FreshBooks, and 1000+ other apps. Connecting your data to other apps helps you automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. You can easily move info between apps and improve your organization, efficiency and record keeping.
If you are not familiar with Zapier, please visit their website and read their getting started documentation, and subsequently create an account.
Here is a summary of key points about Zapier:
- Zapier is the glue that connects over 1000+ apps together.
- Zaps are workflows that connect your apps, so they can work together.
- Zaps start with a Trigger—an event in one of your apps that kicks off your workflow.
- Zaps automate tasks in the background, so you can focus on more important work.
Connecting Corsizio to Zapier
To connect your account to Zapier follow these instructions:
- From your Corsizio account, go to Settings > Integrations.
- Enable the Zapier Integration by selecting the checkbox.
- Click on the Generate API Secret Key button.
- Copy the generated API Secret Key to use in Zapier when asked to authenticate to Corsizio during the creation of Zaps.
- Click on the Save integrations button to save your changes.
- Visit the Corsizio — Zapier integration page to create a zap and connect Corsizio to another app using Zapier.
Here is a screenshot of the settings screen within your Corsizio account:
Here is a screenshot of the authentication screen within Zapier where it asks you to provide the API Key that you generated from within Corsizio:
Please note that only users with the admin role or the account owner can configure Zapier integration within Corsizio. Once it is configured, the admin may share the API Secret Key with the appropriate person, if needed, to create zaps for their account.
About The Corsizio Zapier Integration
With Corsizio you have the ability to take advantage of this automation using 6 Zapier Triggers:
- New Attendee — Triggers when a new attendee registers or is created.
- Updated Attendee — Triggers when an attendee is updated.
- Deleted Attendee — Triggers when an attendee is deleted completely.
- New Event — Triggers when a new event or class is created.
- Updated Event — Triggers when an event or class is update.
- Deleted Event — Triggers when an event or class is deleted.
Feedback & Help
The Corsizio — Zapier integration is currently in the beta stage, and we will be creating more Zapier Triggers, Actions and Searches in the near future. If you have any feedback for improving it or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and let us know.