You can configure a default email communication message as custom content, which you would like to have included on all outgoing email receipts and reminders so that attendees can be informed of important information. For example, a cancellation policy, materials needed, and so on.
You can independently enable or disable this message per event or change its content to a different custom message within the configuration of each event you create. This allows you to have more control over the content so not all your events need to use the same default text.
Configure the default message for the entire account
From your Account Settings and Configurations, select the link labeled Manage default Email Communication Message.
Enter the text you want and be sure to keep it as short as possible. You may format the text using Markdown styles and even include links to external resources or downloads on the Internet.
Configure an event specific custom message
- During the creation or editing of an event, select Step 5 – Filters & Settings.
- You will see an option labeled Include a custom email communication message on receipt and reminder emails. Check this option.
- You will be presented with two choices to select from:
- Choice 1: Use the account configured default custom email message
- Choice 2: Use a new custom email message specific to this event
- Choose the second option and enter a custom email message. This will be used instead of any generic message that you may have configured for your entire account.