Corsizio does not support or accept PayPal payments. Instead, it uses an integrated card payment processor named Stripe, which allows you to accept debit and credit card payments from your event attendees. Stripe is a leading online payment processor and provides the technical, fraud prevention, and banking infrastructure required for online payment systems.
In addition, Stripe offers many other benefits.
- It is free to have a Stripe account. There are no hidden fees.
- There is no need to have or pay for a specific merchant account, like with PayPal.
- Your funds are not held in any escrow accounts, like with other payment processors.
- Stripe deposits your funds directly into your connected bank account on a 2 to 7 day rolling basis, or at the frequency set by you. For more information about this, please read: How and when do I receive the funds from my events?
- Stripe processes both purchases and refunds for you.
- Stripe is seamlessly integrated with Corsizio for all of these benefits and abilities. Our one-step integration allows you to connect your Corsizio account to your bank account through Stripe, in order to receive online payments.